I have moved!

Hello everyone who finds this page. I just wanted you to know that I have gone onto self hosting on 

Ducttapeanddaddyissues.com

This is for many reasons, only one being that by moving away from Blogger, I have more control over the content I write for you wonderful, filthy lot. 

Accessibility. When you click on the link, you get to the site. No more having to sign in. 

Funtionality. The new site is better laid out and it is easier to find the content you want. It is prettier too.

Much like this one, the new site will always be free, but it does cost money to produce. If you feel like you could support me on Patreon, then that link is here patreon.com/ducttapeanddaddyissues

If you are in the market for some excellent sex toys, if you use this link, bestvibeuk.pxf.io/3P2yzn then not only do I get a small commission, you can get 20% off everything over £39 by using DD20 at checkout. 

Their stock is ever changing and I am lucky enough to be sent a LOT of their toys to try and review. 

So come and join us at the new site and if you fancy chatting privately with others who love what we do, feel free to send a request to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ducttapeanddaddyissues 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New post up!

I have moved!

Hello everyone who finds this page. I just wanted you to know that I have gone onto self hosting on  Ducttapeanddaddyissues.com This is for ...